- xGestures is now freeware! No more demo or nag screens.
- Fixed issue where installing in macOS 10.12 wouldn't work.
- Fixed bug where two different applications with the same name but different bundle IDs couldn't be added at the same time (e.g. Chrome and Chrome Canary)
- Finally fixed enabling accessibility in OS X 10.9 and later
- Visualizations appear on all desktops
- Finally fixed purchase link
- Finally code signing the application and preference pane
- Fixed issue with keystroke gestures randomly not working in Snow Leopard
- Improved application detection (Microsoft Office 2008 and Google Chrome should work now)
- Keystroke gestures should produce the same keystroke regardless of keyboard localization
- Fixed the Finnish version of the preference pane
- Preference pane is now properly 64-bit
- Certain gestures like "Quit Application" should work more consistently in non-English locales now
- Is Snow Leopard compatible
- Added Finnish translation (Thanks Jouni!)
- Applications with localized names will now work when the default language isn't English
- Added 'Toggle Spaces' gesture action
- Disabling global gestures in an application works now
- Workaround for Firefox 3 crash added
- Various minor bug fixes
- Fixed hot corners not working in Leopard
- Fixed Dock problems in Leopard
- Fixed bug with 'Choose Menu Item' action and changing menu items
- Other minor (mostly Leopard) bug fixes
- Added "Minimum movement necessary to gesture" option
- Fixed registration bug in Leopard
- Fixed a bug where the nag screen would still pop up after registering the program
- Fixed zoom gesture action bug
- Fixed a bug with global gestures and keystroke actions
- Fixed bug with the 'Type Text' field in the pref pane
- Other bug fixes
- Added "Click at Gesture Start" action
- Added application switcher action
- Added feature for making the clicked window determine the gesture action, rather than the active application (Tiger only)
- Added ability to turn off rocker gestures
- Hopefully fixed the volume / eject actions on Intel macs
- Also hopefully fixed that obnoxious bug where the context menu would get stuck until you moved the mouse
- Fixed some visual feedback errors and other stuff that caused incompatibilities with other programs
- Other minor bug fixes
- Added support for gesturing with a keystroke instead of a mouse button
- Also added a double click as an alternative method of gesturing. (Available in Mac OS X 10.4 or later)
- Added descriptions for individuals gestures
- Substantially improved performance of visual feedback, and it might just work on secondary monitors too.
- 'Change cursor' visual feedback now tells you which direction you're gesturing as you do it. Neato.
- Improved program performance slightly
- Other minor bug fixes
- Visual feedback works on secondary monitors now (this is a half truth actually)
- Fixed a bug where the cursor jumps to the upper left corner in Dashboard
- Fixed some keystroke problems, including a bug with the "Next/Previous Application" gesture
- Numerous other minor bug and feature fixes
- Added visual feedback for gesturing (finally!)
- Added "Normal click if there's no movement" feature
- xGestures is now compatible with Synergy and VNC, and should be compatible with other remote administration software
- Made close, minimize, and zoom gestures a little more intelligent
- Fixed a bug where the gesture button would get stuck
- Hopefully fixed a bug where the cursor would jump unexpectedly when using a dialog gesture
- Added emergency quit keystroke control-option-end
- Other minor fixes
- (Mac OS X 10.4 only) Changed the method xGestures uses to gather mouse input, which means it's not using a kernel extension anymore! Hooray!
- (Mac OS X 10.4 only) Finally fixed bug with kernel extension randomly not loading on some peoples computers. (See above)
- (Mac OS X 10.4 only) Wacom tablets, Kensington mice, and other input hardware that was previously not working with xGestures should be fixed now (Also a result of the above update)
- (Mac OS X 10.4 only) Amalgamated entire xGestures program into the preference pane, like it should have been ages ago. Hooray!
- (Mac OS X 10.4 only) Program is a universal binary - should run on new x86 Macs.
- (Mac OS X 10.3 only) Amalgamated almost all of xGestures into the preference pane, but not the kernel extension.
- New feature: gesture timeout
- Added new gesture actions specifically for dialogs and sheets.
- Added "Type Text" gesture action.
- (Mac OS X 10.4 only) Added "Toggle Dashboard" gesture action.
- Added gesture actions for volume control and eject.
- Fixed crashing error when switching applications or sometimes when gesturing to pick a menu item.
- Fixed error where older style Carbon bundles wouldn't be able to be added to the applications list.
- Fixed error where xGestures would just crash if you didn't create any gestures after installing.
- Improved the way the xGestures 15-day trial works.
- New, less silly icon
- Numerous other minor bug fixes.
- Compatible with Tiger. Version 1.4 should be released soon.
- Fixed horrible horrible kernel panic problems.
- Installer should work now too.
- (1.33r1) New installer had risk of causing kernel panic, reverted to old installer
- (1.33) Fixed crash with opening Finder items and URLs
- (1.33) Fixed error in pref pane causing it to say 15 day trial has expired prematurely
- (1.33) Error with login items getting destroyed fixed once and for all
- (1.33) Other bug fixes and improvements.
- (1.32) Bug fix: "Pick menu" in global gestures crash fixed for real this time
- (1.32) Minimizing window with shift key gesture doesn't go in slow motion anymore
- (1.31) Bug fix: Defining keystrokes in pref pane works again
- "Apply to window where gesture occurred" feature added for hiding/quitting applications.
- Compose email works with most email clients now
- Can add MS Office applications in pref pane now
- Menu item gestures perform better
- Bug fix: some keystrokes shouldn't be delayed anymore
- Bug fix: defining keystroke gestures works better now
- Various UI bug fixes concerning pref pane
- (1.22) Gesturing with modifier keys works again.
- (1.22) You can now define a gesture when editing by gesturing as advertised.
- (1.21) Program will now actually work propperly if installed for the first time.
- Can now gesture anywhere on screen for current application.
- "Edit Gesture" button added to preference pane.
- Can now define gestures in the preference pane by actually gesturing.
- Bug fix: gesturing over certain areas of Finder windows doesn't move the window anymore.
- Bug fix: gesturing / clicking the gesture button over the dock doesn't cause weird things to happen anymore.
- Bug fix: global gestures that pick a menu item work properly now.
- And, of course, some other minor bug-fixes.
- xGestures now works with multiple mice.
- Bug fix: annoying user interface bug when creating gestures fixed in Preferences Pane.
- Minimizing et al is now more intelligent.
- A few more more minor bug-fixes.
- Added "Apply to window where gesture occurred" feature for minimize, close, and zoom actions.
- xGestures is now compatible with DoubleCommand and mostly compatible with uControl.
- Finder is now always on application list in the preferences.
- Other minor bug-fixes.
- A mouse gestures program was created.